Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Richmond/Wycliffe Parish Notice: Gift aid

Dave Williams has kindly given us a notice for St Joseph and St Francis Xavier and St Mary's parishioners:

"As we continue in these strange times, one thing has come to my attention. Those parishioners who pay through weekly Gift Aid envelopes, with a few exceptions, must be accruing quite a few envelopes by now. As you know, when you sign up to Gift Aid, you commit to paying a weekly amount. If you could, it would help if you could pay up to date, either by cash, or cheque (payable to "St Joseph & Francis Xavier Parish Account") in one of your envelopes, perhaps enclosing an Easter offering in the Easter envelope. These could then be passed to me, directly, at 32 Newbiggin, or via Canon Michael. Any questions can be directed to me. My email is davewilliams48@gmail.com, and my phone number is 07799322049. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment